Terms and Conditions
Terms of service
Please read our terms of service carefully. By using this site you indicate your agreement to/and compliance with these terms and conditions. The name that will appear on your statement from any transactions will be Evolution Supps.
- Payment for goods on the website and instore can be made by Master Card, Visa, Direct Credit, Online Transfer and Afterpay. Orders are not accepted until full payment is received/approved.
- We do our best to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and current at all times. However our information is intended for general and/or educational use and there may be some occasions where this information is not up to date, or is incomplete.
- The content and material on (or otherwise related by any third party to) our site is provided “as is” and without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. This includes any warranty that the information on this site complies with any laws, rules, regulations, procedures, Government directives outside of New Zealand.
- Except where specifically stated neither we, our affiliates nor any of the directors, employees, or representatives will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other losses or damages that may result from (but not limited to) the sale of product/s or any information provided.
- Correct product use is important. We accept no liability on the use or misuse of any products sold. Content on this site is not intended to be a substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including (but not limited to) medical matters. All products are sold on the basis that you have sought advice of a professional and researched the suitability of the product before purchasing. We encourage you to seek medical advice if you are currently on any medication or have a pre-existing medical condition before consuming any of the products advertised. We aim to give you access to the best advice possible but reliance on the information appearing on this site is at your own risk and discretion.
- Formulations, ingredients, and product descriptions can change over time, in all cases it is your responsibility to ensure the product information is correct prior to use.
- Caution as some of our products may contain ingredients banned by certain sports or professional organizations. If you are subject to testing for performance enhancing compounds or any type of drug testing please ensure to check the ingredients carefully before consumption and seek advice from either a health professional and/or one of our team. You assume all risks, liabilities, and consequences related to performance enhancing tests and the use of any product that we sell, including any samples or giveaways we may include with orders.
- Any reviews included on this website reflect the experiences of people who have used our products and are not necessarily representative of our views.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST unless expressly stated. Discount codes cannot be used when purchasing Clearance items or Gift Vouchers.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, amend or update these terms and conditions without notice.
- By using this site you agree not to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this site or any material or content displayed and recognize that you may be liable for any damages should you intentionally do so.