NATURE’S MOST COMPLETE PROTEIN SOURCE
Numerous methods exist to determine protein quality. These methods have been identified as protein efficiency ratio, biological value, net protein utilization, and protein digestibility corrected amino acid score (PDCAAS). Egg protein is one of the highest rated protein sources in all four (4) rating scales.
- Nature’s Most Complete Protein Source†
- 21% More Efficient Than Whey Protein In Building Lean Muscle †
- One Scoop is Equal to 7 Egg Whites
- 0 Hormones, Antibiotics, Dairy & Lactose
- 0 Artificial Flavours, Colours & Sweeteners